Passport Late Nights
The Chesterfield Township Clerk’s Office is offering extended passport hours! This is for all first time applicants, applicants who were previously issued a passport as a minor or applicants whose passports are expired by 5 years or more. Adult renewal applications will not be accepted; those must be completed and sent by the applicant.
It is highly recommended to pre-register to guarantee your spot!
What you must bring:
1. Your completed DS-11 - Application for a U.S. Passport (Do not sign) Blank applications can be found at our office or go online to http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/first-time.html#step1
2. Original/Certified Copy Birth Certificate (Photocopies are not accepted)
3. Driver’s license
4. Two (2) checks for payment (Personal, Cashier or Money Order accepted) 1. U.S. Department of State 2. Chesterfield Township
5. If applying for a minor under 16yrs old, both parents and child must be present.
6. Additional documents may be required if any of the following has occurred: Lost/Stolen Passport, Name Change, Parental Custody, consent for a minor or death of parent (minor only).
U.S. Department of State
Passport Book: Adult - $130.00 Minor - $100.00
Passport Card: Adult - $30.00 Minor - $15.00
Expedite: $60.00 per person
1-2 Day Return Delivery Service (Passport Book only): $19.53
Processing Fee: $35.00 per person
Passport Late Night Dates
August 3, 2023
Register for August 3, 2023