Change of Name / Address

You may change your name or address in the Assessing Office for mailing purposes only by submitting a request in writing using the Change of Name or Address Form. This will not change the owner of record on your property. In order to legally add or delete names from a deed, you must submit a Quit Claim Deed to the Macomb County Register of Deeds Office. For further information regarding registering deeds, you may contact the Register of Deeds Office at 586-469-7953.

Should you have any questions regarding the material covered in the preceding paragraphs you may contact the Assessing Office at 586-949-0400. Regular office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.