Township Board Meeting Agenda - February 7, 2011
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES, 47275 SUGARBUSH RD.
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48047
February 7, 2011
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE-Ms. Michele Stearns
- ROLL CALL
- CONSENT AGENDA: All items under the Consent Agenda are considered routine
by the Board and will be enacted in one motion. There is no separate discussion
of these items. If discussion of any item(s) is required by a Board member, it
will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately. Public
comments on the Consent Agenda items are permitted.
- Approval of the Agenda (with Addendum if necessary).
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of January 18, 2011.
- Approval of the Payment of Bills as submitted by the Finance Department.
- Supervisor’s Office: Recommends the appointment of Michele Stearns to the
Township’s Beautification Committee. Her term will expire July 3, 2011.
- Police Department: Request approval to renew the AT&T Maintenance Agreement
for telecommunications equipment in the dispatch center from January 13, 2011
through January 12, 2012 for a total cost of $5,400.00.
- REGULAR AGENDA:
- Police Department: Request approval to replace four entry doors at the Police
Department’s garage at a total cost of $3,993.00. The lowest quote is from FJF
Door Sales Company.
- ADDENDUM (If Necessary)
- PUBLIC COMMENTS (Five-Minute Time Limits)
- BOARD COMMENTS
NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING IS TUESDAY FEBRUARY 22, 2011 AT 7 P.M. THE
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMITTAL OF ITEMS FOR THE AGENDA IS NOON WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY
16, 2011. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 949-0400 EXT. 5.
POSTED: February 3, 2011