Planning Commission Agenda - February 23, 2010
THE NEXT REGULAR
MEETING OF THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD PLANNING COMMISSION WILL BE HELD
FEBRUARY 23, 2010 AT
7:00 P.M. AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES
CHESTERFIELD TOWNSHIP, MICHIGAN, 48047
The Sub Committee will begin at 6:30 P.M. Petitioners applying
for Site Plan, Special Land Use Approval and Sign Applications Please attend.
- Call to order.
- Roll call.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Sub Committee Report. (Committee will report on items under Reviews)
- PUBLIC HEARING:
- BLACK, BLACK & BLACK LAW OFFICES PROPOSED NEW WALL SIGN – SGN
#2010-07: David Black, 34021 23 Mile Road, Chesterfield, MI 48047.
Proposed new wall sign located at the above address.
- C.S.I. FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. PROPOSED NEW GROUND SIGN – SGN
#2010-08: Carla C. Stone 34845 23 Mile Road, Chesterfield, MI 48047.
Proposed new ground sign located at the above address.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF PRIOR MEETINGS
- NEW BUSINESS:
- OLD BUSINESS:
- PLANNER’S REPORT
- Ralph Daley Administrative Request for a Laundromat located at 31637
& 31643 23 Mile Road in the Maplewood Plaza Tabled 2-9-2010.
- Steven Rice, 50100 E. Russell Schmidt Chesterfield, MI 48051.
Proposed Greenhouse for personal use (No Retail on site) located at the
- Discussion on Chesterfield Township Sign Ordinance.
- Comments from the floor permitted by the Commission on agenda or
- Proposals for next agenda.
THE NEXT REGULAR MEETING OF THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD PLANNING
COMMISSION WILL BE HELD ON MARCH 9, 2010 AT 7:00 P.M. THE AGENDA CLOSES AT NOON
ON FEBRUARY 25, 2010.