CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES, 47275 SUGARBUSH
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48047
July 6, 2010
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE-Isabella Fox and Alexis Adair
- ROLL CALL
- Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Miss
Chesterfield pageant and Clerk Janice M. Uglis founder and coordinator.
- Informational update from Macomb County
Commissioner, District 14 Brian Brdak.
- CONSENT AGENDA: All items under the Consent Agenda are
considered routine by the Board and will be enacted in one motion. There is no
separate discussion of these items. If discussion of any item(s) is required by
a Board member, it will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered
separately. Public comments on the Consent Agenda items are permitted.
- Approval of the Agenda (with Addendum if necessary).
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting
of June 21, 2010.
- Approval of the Payment of Bills as submitted by the
- Easement Encroachment Agreement for Dale R and Cheryl
A. Prunkl, 52744 Jessie Dr. for a permit for encroachment on a public utility
easement to construct an above ground pool, subject to abiding by comments of
the DPW and Building Department.
- Set a Public Hearing for July 19, 2010 at 7 p.m. on an
application from Pro-Weld Inc. for an Industrial Facilities Tax Exemption
Certificate (IFEC) for Personal Property. The facility is located at 50625
Richard W. Blvd., Chesterfield, MI 48051.
- PUBLIC HEARING:
To hear comments concerning the estimate of cost and
expense of providing Police protection as determined by the Township Board and
also on the distribution of the existing Special Assessment Levy for said Police
protection as approved by the voters in 1996.
- 7. REGULAR AGENDA:
- Adoption of Police budget for 2011.
- Accounting Department: Request approval to purchase
four new computers from HI-Tech System Services, Inc. at a total cost of
- Adopt Resolution 2010-12, Authorizing Electronic
- Adopt Resolution 2010-13, Credit Card Use Policy.
- Adopt Resolution 2010-14, Authorizing Acceptance of
Payment by Financial Transaction Devices Policy.
- Adopt Resolution for a Tool and Die Renaissance
Recovery Zone for Z Mold and Engineering, Inc.
- Fillin’ Station Bar and Grill request approval for
two outdoor parties with three tents at 49434 Gratiot, Chesterfield, MI 48051.
The first outdoor party is July 31, 2010 from 12 noon to 9 pm. The second party
is October 9, 2010 from 11 am to 7:30 pm.
- Supervisor’s Office: Request a contract extension
for one year, through June 2011, for assessing services from the Macomb
County Equalization Department.
- ADDENDUM (If Necessary)
- PUBLIC COMMENTS (Five-Minute Time Limits)
- BOARD COMMENTS
THE NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING IS MONDAY JULY 19, 2010
AT 7 P.M.
THE DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMITTAL OF ITEMS FOR THAT
AGENDA IS NOON WEDNESDAY JULY 14, 2010. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL
949-0400 EXT. 5.
POSTED: July 1, 2010