Township Board Meeting Agenda - March 15, 2010
CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TO BE HELD AT THE
MUNICIPAL OFFICES, 47275 SUGARBUSH RD.
CHESTERFIELD, MI 48047
March 15, 2010
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE- Cub Scout Pack #372, Wolves Den.
- APPOINTMENT OF TEMPORARY CLERK
- ROLL CALL
- CONSENT AGENDA: All items under the Consent Agenda are considered
routine by the Board and will be enacted in one motion. There is no separate
discussion of these items. If discussion of any item(s) is required by a
Board member, it will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered
separately. Public comments on the Consent Agenda items are permitted.
- Approval of the Agenda (with Addendum if necessary).
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting of March 1,
- Approval of the Payment of Bills as submitted by the Finance
- Police Department: Request approval to purchase three ergonomic
intensive use chairs for the dispatchers at a total cost of $2,925.00
from the lowest quote, submitted by Ideal Seating Inc.
- Police Department: Request approval to have revisions made to Police
Department SOP for Domestic Violence to conform to the protocol of the
Macomb County Domestic Violence Council of 2009, and to print same for
distribution to all personnel.
- REGULAR AGENDA:
- Supervisor’s Office: Introduction of an amendment to the Garbage
Collection and Disposal Ordinance, Section 54-40(2) Billing; Section 54-
40(3) Delinquent Accounts; and Section 54-40(4) Payment of Charges and
approve for first publication. (Postponed from February 16, 2010)
- Supervisor’s Office: Introduction of Ordinance No. 134, Abandoned or
Foreclosed Residential Property Registration and Maintenance, and
approve for first publication.
- Building Department: Request adoption of Resolution 2010-02 amending
the fee for residential, commercial and industrial inspections as it
relates to a Certificate of Compliance.
- Building Department: Request adoption of Resolution 2010-03
establishing an inspection checklist for foreclosed property owners to
obtain a Certificate of Compliance.
- ADDENDUM (If Necessary)
- PUBLIC COMMENTS (Five-Minute Time Limits)
- CLOSED SESSION:
Discussion regarding Order from the Tax Tribunal in the case of MJC
Chesterfield v Township of Chesterfield #327410, pursuant to Section 8(e) of
the Open Meetings Act.
- BOARD COMMENTS
THE NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING IS MONDAY APRIL 5, 2010 AT 7 P.M. THE
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMITTAL OF ITEMS FOR THAT AGENDA IS NOON WEDNESDAY MARCH 31,
2010. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 949-0400 EXT. 5.
POSTED: MARCH 12, 2010