Recycling bin full? Clear plastic bags can be used for additional items if your bin is full.
Rizzo Services will accept:
- Cardboard and Paper Bags - Flatten cardboard and cut into pieces, No wax coated cardboard
- Paperboard - No wax coated paperboard
- Magazines and Catalogs - Any size magazines
- Junk mail - Envelopes, flyers, brochures, postcards etc.
- Office paper - All types and sizes
- Phone books - All types and sizes
- Newspaper - Remove bags, strings and rubber bands
- Pots and pans - Kitchen cookware
- * Steel and tin cans - Empty cans only
- * Clear glass - Empty, clear glass only
- * Aluminum cans - Empty cans only
- * Plastic jugs/bottles - (#1 and #2)
- * Household plastic (#3 - #7) - Empty containers only
- * Plastic bags - Most retail and grocery bags
- Paper milk or juice cartons
- Styrofoam containers/packing
- Propane tanks
- Paint cans
- Colored glass
- Medical waste
- Flammable liquids
- Household cleaners
- Chemicals (dry or liquid)
- Wood items
Plastic Reference Guide
- #1 - Plastic soft drink and water bottles, catsup, mouthwash and salad dressing bottles. Peanut butter, mayonnaise, pickle, jelly and jam jars
- #2 - Milk, water, juice, shampoo, dish and laundry detergent bottles; yogurt containers, cereal liners, grocery, trash and retail bags
- #3 - Clear food and non-food packaging, medical tubing, electrical cable insulation, plastic pipes, fittings and carpet backing
- #4 - Dry cleaning, bread and frozen food bags, squeezable bottles e.g. honey, mustard, BBQ sauce, etc.
- #5 - Catsup bottles, yogurt containers, margarine tubs, medicine and vitamin bottles, etc.
- #6 - Compact disc jackets, food service applications, grocery store, egg containers, aspirin bottles, cups and plates
- #7 - 3- and 5-gallon reusable water bottles, some citrus juice and catsup bottles
* See bottom of container for plastic type.
Please rinse containers before putting into recycling bin.